This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
For foundation pit support, control of seepage through foundations of dams, cofferdam construction and other purposes, there has been a focus on increased efficiency and cost savings. This leads to a trend for contractors to use hydraulic diaphragm wall grabs instead of using mechanical grabs. The hydraulic grab comes out in the lead in terms of trench accuracy and ease of operation. It is available in models of SG35C, SG46, SG50 and SG60A.
Features of Hydraulic Diaphragm Wall Grab
1. Great verticality of trench: deviation device is equipped to timely finish the diaphragm wall.
2. Advanced electronic measuring system: ensure the accuracy of depth and position up to 0.01.
3. Safe and reliable protection system: lifting and lowering of the grab features safety protection. It offers normal and fast lowering speeds.
4. Oil level monitoring and warning system: monitor the oil level and timely alert the operator if there is an oil leakage.
5. Unique hydraulic hose reel control system: make sure each actuating mechanism can work simultaneously.
6. Multi-purpose foundation construction equipment
|Hydraulic Diaphragm Wall Grab|
|Main diameters||Trench width (m)||0.3-1.0||0.35-1.2||0.3-1.5||0.3-1.5|
|Trench depth (m)||50||75||80||100|
|Max. lifting force (kN )||350||460||500||660|
|Hoist single rope pull (kN )||180||2x230||2x250||2x330|
|System pressure (MPa)||33||33||30||35|
|System flow (L/min)||2x260||2x380||2x380||2x380|
|Grab weight (t)||9-18||15-22||15-26||22-32|
|Main machine weight (exclude grab) (t)||58||69||87.1||93.5|
|Max. lifting height (mm)||14100||14450||14800||15000|
|Track length (mm)||5360||5680||6020||6020|
|Distance from grab center to rotary table center (mm)||3450-4810||4500-5360||4100-5500||4100-5620|
|Distance from rotary table center to machine tail (mm)||4025||4160||4560||4605|
|Power unit||Diesel engine||Cummins C8.3-C||Cummins QSM11-C||Cummins QSM11-C||Cummins QSM11-C|
|Max. engine speed (rpm)||1900||1900||1900||1900|
|Rated engine output (kW)||196||263||263||300|
|Track shoe width (mm)||800||800||800||800|
|Traction force (kN)||500||500||700||700|
|Traveling speed (km/h)||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|Transportation weight||Main machine, lower extension, cylinder, hose reel (kG)||54500||64500||82100||87500|
|Counter weight (kG)||12000||17600||22400||18000|
|Upper extension, crown block (kG)||3500||4500||5000||6000|