Introduced here are our HZD series water well drilling rigs. Mounted on a rubber track undercarriage, the portable drilling rig can travel easily and fast on various road conditions. This helps make your drilling work more efficient.
1. The drilling rig comes equipped with a self-telescoping derrick which is driven by two high strength hydraulic cylinders and one hydraulic valve for tilting up.
2. Rubber tracks are light in weight, reducing noise during travel and not damaging city road.
3. Four hydraulic support legs are attached to the undercarriage for rig leveling and easier assembly and disassembly.
4. 24V electric starting diesel engine is used, enabling a reduction of labor intensity.
5. The crawler mounted drill rig is outfitted with a BW-160 mud pump.
|HZD Series Crawler Mounted Small Water Well Drilling Rig|
|Hole size, top (mm)||220||220||325|
|Hole size, bottom (mm)||75||75||75|
|Drill rod dia. (mm)||42-60||42-60||42-60|
|Drilling angle °||90-75||90-75||90-75|
|Drill weight (excluding power unit) (kg)||3350||3400||3600|
|Overall dimensions (L x W x H) (m)||3.8x1.95x2.7||3.8x1.95x2.7||3.8x1.95x2.7|
|Rubber Track Undercarriage|
|Crawler size (mm)||350x90x48||350x90x48||350x90x48|
|Moving speed (km/h)||10Km/h||10Km/h||10Km/h|
|Effective height of hydraulic landing leg (mm)||1300||1300||1300|
|Rated load (ton)||18||18||18|
|Max. pressure ( Mpa )||1.3||1.3||1.3|
|Reciprocating times per minute||165||165||165|
|Inlet hose dia. (mm)||51||51||51|
|Outlet hose dia. (mm)||32||32||32|