HZ-130 is one of your rigs of choice for geological survey and exploration, road and high-rise building foundation drilling and civil water well drilling purposes. Available in trailer mounted, crawler mounted and truck mounted designs, the water well drill rig provides extreme flexibility and versatility. It is currently the most popular and best-selling small sized water well drilling rig.
1. 6-speed transmission with the maximum speed up to 1045r/min provides high drilling efficiency.
2. Designed with automatic hydraulic feed mechanism, the water well drilling rig features higher efficiency in drilling.
3. Pressure gauge is equipped at the bottom of hole for easy supervision over bottom pressure.
4. With the help of large module gear and support frame, the hoist boasts improved hoisting and braking capabilities.
5. 4 shafts are outfitted for positioning the spindle, ensuring that the rotation head provides enough rigidity and stability for complex geological conditions such as gravel formation, pebble formation, etc.
6. Modularly equipped with a 160L/min slush pump, the surface drilling rig presents compact structure for easy handling while providing high cost savings.
|HZ-130 Small Water Well Drilling Rig|
|Hole size, top||220mm|
|Hole size, bottom||75 46mm|
|Drill rod diameter||50 42mm|
|Drilling angle||90°~ 75°|
|Weight (No power unit)||610kg|
|Speed||130, 300, 480, 730, 830, 1045r/min|
|Maximum hoisting weight (single line)||1600kg|
|Hoisting speed||0.32, 0.67, 1.06m/s|
|Wire rope diameter||12.5mm|
|Capacity of drum||35m|
|Internal brake diameter||230mm|
|Brake strap width||50mm|
|Type||Horizontal single cylinder twin-action pump|
|Water inlet diameter||40mm|
|Water outlet diameter||30mm|
|Diesel engine||Model S1105, 18Hp, 1500r/min|
|Electric motor||Y160M-4, 11kw , 1440r/min|